35+ YEARS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Based in Ottawa, Bradley Kelly Construction Electric is a leading company in underground utilities, electrical installations, high and medium-voltage installations, maintenance and commissioning as well as sewer and water utilities, for commercial and residential clients.
Since 1982, we have abided by one simple philosophy: always provide the highest quality of service our customers have come to expect.
Our company is very well known in Ottawa and the industry with an outstanding reputation for our quality of service. This is because our commitment to quality and craftsmanship is of utmost importance not only to our customers, but to the entire Bradley Kelly team.
We pride ourselves on our dedicated, knowledgeable staff; and our ongoing commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
With an eye for excellence, Bradley Kelly is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services while remaining on the cutting-edge with advanced equipment and technology.
Bradley Kelly was formed by two Irish immigrants who met in Canada in the late 1970s. Labourers by trade, these two intrepid Irishmen Larry Bradley from Co. Tyrone and Pat Kelly from Co. Galway founded the company as their first business venture together.
Over almost 40 years, Bradley Kelly has partnered with or subcontracted to companies and provided direct services to countless clients including:
- Hydro Ottawa
- Bell Canada
- City of Ottawa
- Utilities Kingston
- Brookfield Global Integrated Systems
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital
- Public Works and Government Services Canada/PWGSC (now Public Services and Procurement Canada/PSPC)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Residential customers / homeowners
We frequently work with project managers, estimators, building owners and general contractors to ensure a quality job that meets—if not exceeds—expectations.
BRADLEY KELLY BY THE NUMBERS
- 35+ years in business: Founded in 1982 by Irish immigrants Larry Bradley and Pat Kelly
- 11,000 square feet of combined office and warehouse on 3 acres of land
- 24/7: Ready to provide all essential services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 65+: Number of employees
- 20+: Number of years many employees have been on the Bradley Kelly team
For 35+ years, Bradley Kelly has operated by the following five values:
Members and Affiliations
- Labourers’ International Union of North America (Local Union 527)
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW Local 586 Ottawa)
- Ottawa Construction Association
- The Utility Contractors Association of Ontario
- Electrical Contractor Registration Agency
- National Capital Heavy Construction Association
- Better Business Bureau
Bradley Kelly Construction Electric are members of:
- Ottawa Construction Association (OCA): (Gold Member – 25 years)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) – Members since 2000
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA) – Member since 2014
- Utility Contractors Association (UCA) – Current Director – Bob Brennan, Past President, Rene Beaudry and Pat M. Kelly.
- Canadian Electrical Contractors Association (CECA)
- Better Business Bureau – Member since May 18th, 2000
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA) – Members for approximately 20 years
- The National Capital Heavy Construction Association (NCHCA) – Members for approximately 15 years