Safety first—always first
At Bradley Kelly, we are committed to the maximum level of safety for all members of our team, as well as our customers.
We recognize the nature of our work creates a variety of work site conditions that may create safety challenges.
Therefore, we are committed to doing everything possible to prevent occupational hazards or injuries.
Health and Safety Program
As part of the Bradley Kelly Health and Safety Program, we have incorporated strategies and standards including (but not limited to):
- Using proper procedures and company safety policies to ensure a job well done
- Maintaining top-notch expertise through regular in-depth education, training and skills development
- Monitoring certifications regularly, to ensure all staff are compliant and performing duties in the safest way possible (e.g., WHMIS, First Aid/CPR, Electrical Safety Awareness, Working at Heights, Traffic Control)
Dedicated safety committee
We have an experienced and dedicated safety committee, led by our Health and Safety Manager, Pat T Kelly.
Ultimately, our objectives related to health and safety are to:
- Reduce potential risk to the environment; and
- Promote the safety not only of our employees—but also our clients, associates, subcontractors, vendors, other partners and the general public.
Our commitment to safety has led to Bradley Kelly being recognized multiple times by the Utility Contractors Association of Ontario.
For several consecutive years, we have received both the UCA’s Contractor Safety Award, as well as the Employee Safety Initiative Award.